Thursday, December 16, 2010

Invoking custom concurrent program from custom WebADI template

I am elaborating the method i used to invoke my custom concurrent program from the custom WebADI template.

1.       Go to the Oracle WebADI Menu after logging in Oracle Apps.
2.       Click the Create document sub menu. You will get something like this in your url pane in the internet explorer :
         <apps_url>/OA_HTML/BneApplicationService?bne:page=BneCreateDoc
          Replace the BneCreateDoc with BneParameter. Make sure the following profile options are set before you perform this exercise :-

a) ADI: Use Function Security : No
b) BNE Allow No Security Rule : Yes


3.    Once you press enter after replacing BneCreateDoc with BneParameter, you will get a page which will ask you to choose an application. Choose the application General Ledger and click next. It will navigate you to parameter definition page.

4.       Search for the following parameter IMP_JNL_CONC_REQ. Duplicate this parameter and rename the duplicated one with your own custom name.
5.       Update the 15 different parameter values with your custom values :-

The important one which you need to consider for invoking your custom concurrent program is
“Program parameter”. Please update this parameter attributes with your own values.

Once done save the changes.


6.    Follow the same process and duplicate the following parameter IMP_JOURNALS_120. Provide the custom duplicated parameter a custom name. Delete the first four parameter values and retain only CONCURRENT_REQUEST and SUCCESS_MESSAGE. Edit the concurrent_request parameter and provide the value with one created in the step3. Save the changes.

7.    Update the column bne_integrators_b.import_param_list_code for your integrator using the package BNE_INTEGRATORS_PKG with the name used in step6.





21 comments:

  1. would u please provide the steps how to create a custom web adi with screen shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kashetti, I can send you detailed information on it. Please share your email address for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rohit

    i would appreciate if you share detail information about invoking concurrent request from ADI. Also i tried the step2 but it gave me
    Please resolve the following error to continue.
    You do not have permission to access this functionality. my email id is bputhucode@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. rohit

    I'm not sure if you got my earlier message but would appreciate if you send me a detailed step by step approach

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bharad,
    Sorry, i was bit busy and was not able to check your message.I will mail you them steps by tomorrow.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rohit

    Could you share the same details with me, email: showingworld@gmail.com

    Appreciate yourhelp.

    Thanks,
    Suri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. please share it to me also ...

    parun321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please share it to me also ...

    dileepv19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please share it to me as well. Thanks.

    linweiting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rohit

    Could you send the same details to me, email: marco.taglienti67@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. please share it to me as well . thanks

    anil.joshi.ja@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rohit,
    thanks to share this article, i have try to implement those steps but it give me : You do not have permission to access this functionality.
    it seems that i have not BneParameter form function.
    i am in R 12.0.6 please let me know what's the probleme my mail : ouazir.mustapha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rohit:
    I am trying to do build similar custom WEBADI interface and would like to submit a concurrent request at the end and return request id back to front-end. Can you please share your experience and information with me at kandarp@hotmail.com

    Thank you for your time and information.

    Regards,
    Kandarp.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you please share the steps with me.
    neha.agarwaljss1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you please share the steps with me.
    iltomma.rossi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Rohit

    Could you share the same details with me, email: hai.gms@gmail.com
    Appreciate yourhelp.

    Thanks,
    Hai.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Rohit,

    Could you please email me the steps . tribhuvani88@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    3bhu

    ReplyDelete
  19. Could you please send me the steps
    brgangurde@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. please share to me aswanandan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. please share to me greeshmaparepalli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete